I recommend this documentary to those interested in gardening. There are some interesting insights coming through – especially the point of how conventional agriculture does not work with nature, but rather against, hence making the process of growing a lot more labor intensive than what would be the case if nature and the laws by which nature functions would be taken into consideration.
- Fyra tips för den som har problem att välja ett yrke July 27, 2017
- Att gå bortom vad som känns rätt July 24, 2017
- Things of Value Takes Time to Create July 14, 2017
- Back To Eden Gardening July 12, 2017
- Vad innebär det att vara en pappa? July 8, 2017
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.